[Newman-l] Some Relay for Life housekeeping

Lefebvre, Courtney cl195907 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 13:19:17 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

So as Mike said in his email, Relay is this weekend.  Hope you're all excited about it, it should be fun.  I'll get you all more details on the actual event Wednesday.

I need some help from some of you before Wednesday however.  I know a few of you have mentioned that people sent you checks for Relay personally, which is fine, I have a few myself. If you do, Wednesday night is bank night, and after Newman I'll be running up to Baker to hand in all our funds.

So if you have any checks people have sent you, or personal donations, or, Officer team friends,  donations from Newman, please bring them to Newman Wednesday and I'll collect them there.

Thanks everyone!

Courtney