[Newman-l] Toast to the lord and senior send off

Noonan, Joseph jn246106 at ohio.edu
Mon May 17 17:53:24 EDT 2010

Hey guys sorry for the late notice but I will be having a meeting tonight at 8 at the PC for toast to the lord and senior send off if you can't make it do not worry ill have another one this is just to plan ideas for the seniors mainly and we have a couple so far Ill hold another one sometime this week and next week so if you can not make it tonight im sorry text me that you are interested and i will keep you in the loop ok thanks have a good night and hopefully I will see a couple of you tonight.