[Newman-l] Week 6!!

Denzel, Stephanie sd249707 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 15:02:09 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

Just one more thing to add...next week is the Outreach meeting and we will be having a picnic with the Methodist and Lutherans. And because of this, the meeting will be starting at 5pm, so we will be leaving from the parish center at 4:45pm. I need to know who is coming so that I can buy the meat and get cars figured out. There will be a late car for those of you who can't make it there right away.

So, just figure out if you can come next week and there will be a sign up sheet tomorrow at the meeting.

Thanks Newmaners!!!

Stephanie Denzel