[Newman-l] Pancake Breakfast and Set up

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Sat May 1 10:52:27 EDT 2010

 Hey All!

If you signed up to help set up pancake breakfast we are doing that at 530 tonight. The more people that show up the less time it will take, so show up if ya can. This shouldn't take more than 45 minutes. If you are helping with the actual breakfast tomorrow we are meeting at 830 up at the Parish Center, which is where we have our weekly Newman meetings. We will have the breakfast from 9 to 1, if you can't stay the whole time that's okay but we need it staffed the whole time somehow. If you aren't helping due to say....you have your mom here, then come eat! That helps a lot as well. See you all tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Peace,
Joe