[Newman-l] Bible Study

Ann Velarde amariev09 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 22:02:20 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I know we talked about this at our meeting, but I have now chosen a topic
for our Bible Study this quarter.  The topic I have chosen is "Scriptural &
Patristic Foundations of the Faith" and we will be examining our faith and
Church through the Bible and other resources such as Fathers of the Church
and of course the Catechism.  As some of you have already figured out, my
main source and inspiration for this quarters Bible Study/Catholic
Conversation hour is "The Master's Brush" compiled by Jeff Drzycimski.
 There are eight topics in this book and I think we will probably go by this
schedule for the first eight weeks starting with the Church & Authority.

Just a reminder, the time we are meeting is on Monday's at 7pm starting this
Monday April 5th.  Please join us if you are able!  If there are any
questions, suggestions, complaints feel free to email me.

Thanks,
Ann

The proof of love is in the works. Where love exists, it works great things.
But when it ceases to act, it ceases to exist. -- Pope St. Gregory the Great