[Newman-l] Week 10!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 1 15:29:58 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,
Well this is it week 10! Hope everyone is having a good end of the quarter and are looking forward to summer.

This week we are going to have the quarterly Toast to the Lord meeting but with a twist. The twist being that to honor our wonderful seniors who have been with Newman for a long time, we are going to have a senior sendoff up at Strouds.

Everyone should meet at the PC @6:45 on Wednesday to catch a ride up to Strouds. Like Joe Noonan said in his email there will be a late car, so if you cannot make it to the PC by 645 get ahold of Brittany as she will be driving the late car.

In the case or rain still meet at the PC at the normal time and we will have indoor activities planned. Either way sounds like a good time.

Hope to see you all there.

This Message Approved by,
Mike Kramer