[Newman-l] * Holy Hour/Discernment *

Miles, Cara cm258507 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 31 20:59:06 EST 2010

Hey guys!

Just a little reminder that Monday (tomorrow) there will be a Eucharistic Holy Hour focusing on discernment.  It will take place in the chapel (in the parish center) at 7pm.
Our vocations director, Father Shannon is putting on this special event with Father Marty and I hope you all can join us!  It will be a great way to experience and learn a little bit about discernment before the discernment meeting on February 10th.

Also, if anyone has any interest in helping plan the Discernment Meeting, learning about how the meetings proceed or about discernment in general, please send me an email (cm258507 at ohio.edu<mailto:cm258507 at ohio.edu>). In addition to that, if anyone has any questions about the officer positions in Newman please feel free to email me or talk to any of the current office holders.

Don't forget about Holy Hour tomorrow, 7pm (hint hint: it will only take about an hour), please come if you can!

In Him,
Cara

"Blessed be God in all his gifts."
-The constitution of the Order of Preachers (Dominicans), 1228