[Newman-l] Bowling Tonight!!!

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:01:32 EST 2010

 Hey Newmaners!!

Just a reminder that tonight we will be meeting at the PC at 915 for bowling. Everyone should go to the bowling website to get a buy one game get one game free coupon. Go to google and type in rollerbowl athens ohio. The first link should be "Family bowling League" or something like that. Click on it, this is the website for rollerbowl. On the leftside there are tabs, one says coupons. Click on that and your buy one get one coupon will pop it. Type in your info and print it off. Everyone coming should do this, it will save you a lot of money. I hope to see you all at 915 at the PC!

In him,
Joe Porter