[Newman-l] Week 4!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 15:53:24 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone!
I know all of you enjoyed the meeting last week and are excited for the ones to come. This week the meeting will be on The Seven Deadly Sins and how they play out in our daily lives. Come prepared to discuss.

Also if you have not signed up for retreat, which is this weekend, you might want to get on that. You can sign up at the meeting tomorrow or if you cannot make it get ahold of Chris Andrews

Just as a reminder to everyone who is planning on coming to Formal on May 15th, the planning committee met last night and determined that the theme is going to be (drumroll please) A Night at the PC!!! Whooo!! If you have any question or concerns talk to Joe Nonnan.

Hope to see you all there on Wednesday,

This message is approved by,
Mike Kramer