[Newman-l] Newman this week!

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 29 00:16:00 EDT 2009

 Hey everyone!

Just a reminder about the upcoming events this week! We've got some pretty fun things planned so be sure to get involved :)

Tuesday:
-Our weekly Bible study will meet at 6:15 at the donkey! We will be discussing the call of the Apostles. Hope everyone can make it! If you need directions just email me!
-There will be a meeting to help plan the fall retreat at 7:30 at the Parish Center. We would really like your input to help plan a successful retreat. Retreat is always a ton of fun so if you have any good ideas be sure to make it!
-We will be painting the graffiti wall (on Richland hill)  at midnight on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. If you would like to help we will meet at the Parish Center at 11:45. This should be a good time.  I myself am personally really excited! If you've got any questions just shoot me an email :)

Wednesday:
-This weeks meeting is a service meeting which means that we will be walking around campus.  We are going to do a few different activities within this meeting. Starting out at the Parish Center we will then make our way around campus and eventually back to the PC. Make sure to wear weather appropriate clothes for this meeting. Right now my weather forecaster says that it will be in the 50's, but who knows. So be sure to bring a hoodie or something for this meeting!

Thursday:
-We are going to be making tshirts for this year! :) We will be having a meeting at the Parish Center to brainstorm ideas and designs for the shirts at 5:30.  So feel free to join and bring your ideas :)
-Also we will be getting together to help plan the meeting for next week which is an educational meeting on the theology of the body.  This will start at 6:15, right after the tshirt meeting, and will also be at the Parish Center!

I hope i didn't overwhelm you with all of this, but it's always fun to get involved!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in this upcoming week!

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

Peace,
Olivia
Publicity