[Newman-l] newman this week!

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 27 13:28:54 EDT 2009

Hello :)

Hope everyone is pulling through the end of the quarter as we enter week 8!  Keep your head up because we have 6 weeks of freedom after this! :)

Tuesday: We will be having our weekly Bible study this week at the Donkey at 6:15pm.  If you can, really try to make it to this one, it should be a really good meeting! Also, there will be a group getting together to plan the meeting next Wednesday, they will meet at 7:15pm at the Parish Center.  If you would like to get involved this is a great way to do so!!

Wednesday: Our meeting this Wednesday will be on Transubstantiation.  Should be an interesting meeting so make it out if you can.  We are meeting at the Parish Center at 7:15pm.

Thursday:  There will be a service committee meeting at 6:00pm at the Parish Center.  If you would like to become involved in this and help plan some things coming up this is a great opportunity!

Hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend. Stay safe and stay warm! :)

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe." -St. Augustine

Peace,
Olivia