[Newman-l] Humans Vs. Zombies

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 18 19:10:31 EDT 2009

Hey Newmaners!
For anyone that is interested in playing Humans vs. Zombies the official website for the game is www.hvzathens.com<http://www.hvzathens.com/>.   If you want to play and you want to get a gun email me back, I was thinking we could go to walmart and buy guns tommorrow or tuesday night since the game starts wednesday night!!! I will also talk more at wednesdays meeting. Remember you do not need a nerf gun for this game, you can use rolled up socks as well, which we have plenty of so if you don't have a gun and don't want to buy one you should play anyways :). I will see you all wednesday!

Joe