[Newman-l] newman!

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 12:24:06 EDT 2009

Hey everyone!

Here's the update for this week!

Tonight: We will continue our weekly Bible study at the donkey at 6:15 tonight! Come out and join us!

Wednesday: Our meeting this week is going to be on "Ways we Praise God". We will be doing a good bit of praise and worship in this meeting so make sure you can join us at the PC at 7:15 :)

And just a heads up for next week. It is out outreach meeting so we will be getting together a little earlier to cooperate with other groups. We will meet at the PC at 5:45 next Wednesday so mark it on your calendars!

"It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High" -Psalm 92:1

Peace,
Olivia