[Newman-l] newman

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 10 15:36:45 EST 2009

 Hey everybody!

I hope everyone is ready for the last week of classes! Just remember that even though we will not have class this Wednesday because of Veterans Day we will still be having a Newman meeting. We will meet at the regular time, 7:15 at the Parish Center, for our last meeting of the quarter, Toast to the Lord! :)

Just a quick reminder that the Bishop is in town and there will be a potluck tonight at 5:30 at the Parish Center with him and he will speak following that.

Good luck on finals next week and have a good winter break!

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. -Philippians 4:8-10

Peace,
Olivia