[Newman-l] Newman!

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:02:33 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder about the meeting this Wednesday.  We will be meeting at the PC at 7:15 to talk about some characteristics that are involved in Catholicism.  This should be an educational meeting with a fun twist nearing the end! We are winding down to the end of the quarter so hopefully we will see you there!

Also just a heads up, even though we will not have school next Wednesday, for Veterans Day, we will still have Newman and it will be our last meeting of the quarter which is Toast to the Lord! :)

"It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters." -Mother Teresa

Peace,
Olivia