[Newman-l] last meeting!

op728808 at ohio.edu op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 2 20:59:07 EDT 2009

heyyy everyone!

our last meeting is tomorrow! we will be meeting at the PC at 6:30 to leave for strouds run!
it will be our senior sendoff as well as cornhole and tons of food =)
melanie will be taking a late car if you cannot make it to the PC by 6:30.
if you need a late ride make sure you contact mel at mb157306 at ohio.edu

also, a reminder that this saturday is exam basket time.
if you can help out with this and especially if you have a car, your help would be greatly appreciated. there
will be a signup at tomorrows meeting! :)

hope everyone has a good week ten and good luck on finals!!

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.
Psalm 37: 3-5