[Newman-l] To volunteers for the fish fry and Good Works:

cl195907 at ohio.edu cl195907 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 27 13:50:05 EST 2009

Hey guys,

So instead of spamming all your inboxes I figured a combination email would suffice.

First up: Fish Fry

Tonight is the first fish fry Newman is hosting at CTK.  It runs from 5-7pm at
the pc and costs $5/plate.  Anyone signed up to work should be there a little
earlier, around 4:45 or 4:50. If you aren't planning on working, stop by for
dinner, or before or after Stations of the Cross which take place at 6pm at St.
Paul's and 7 at CTK.

Second: Good Works Work Retreat

We need to be at Good Works by 8:30, so we're meeting at the pc BY 8:15, and
hopefully leave asap.  If you live on the west side of town (west green/the
commons) Stephanie is planning on driving and has offered to save you a walk and
pick you up, let me or her know if you're interested (we'd still be shooting for
 8:15.)  Once we arrive, we'll be starting with a brief biblical discussion
about poverty, then get to work in groups on 3 different projects.  We get a
lunch break from 12-1--we had thought to maybe go get food somewhere but packing
a sandwich might be a good idea as well, whichever you prefer (be sure to bring
some cash if you aren't packing something.) After lunch its back to work until
3:30, then clean-up and we should finish up around 4.

I think thats it! Let me know if you have any questions or if I left anything
out. I hope you're all ready for a Newman-packed weekend!

Peace.
Courtney

Quoting cl195907 at ohio.edu: