[Newman-l] Good Works Service

cl195907 at ohio.edu cl195907 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 26 17:56:24 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

For anyone who wasn't aware, this Saturday is our scheduled service project with
Good Works.  A small group of us are headed over to Good Works to help them with
a couple projects they've organized to benefit their organization and also
individuals who need assistance in the community.  For anyone who hasn't signed
up but is interested, or couldn't commit to the entire time, around noon a
couple of our team members have to leave to participate in the 5k so we could
use a couple hands to help out in the afternoon if anybody is available.  We'll
be breaking for lunch at noon and getting back to work at 1:00, so that's when
we'd need extra help to arrive(or join us for lunch!), and then we'll continue
to work until 4:00.
If you're interested, shoot me an email!

If you're already signed up I'll be sending out a separate email with our
schedule  and other logistic-type stuff in the near future.

Thanks guys,
Courtney