[Newman-l] Elections

sd249707 at ohio.edu sd249707 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 09:32:26 EST 2009

Hey Newmaners!
As we mentioned last week, elections for next year's Servant Leadership Team
is coming up next week, March 4th. The Servant Leadership Team is very
important to Newman and it's what keeps it a float.

The Officer Team is a little bit more time consuming, but it is so worth it.
The Servant Leadership Team meets once a week to keep everyone on the same
page and talk about different events Newman can partake in. There is also an
Officer Overnight which is always the first Friday night of every quarter.
Other than that, the Servant Leadership Team tries to be at every Newman
meeting and event and lends support to the rest of the team and other members
of Newman.

Attached to this e-mail is a list of the positions of the Servant Leadership
Team and their duties. Feel free to talk to myself or anyone else on Officer
Team. We would love to answer any questions!

See you this week for Ash Wednesday. We will be going to mass, so you don't
have to worry about going at an earlier time.

Stephanie Denzel