[Newman-l] PNO Meeting

Ann Velarde amariev09 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:06:18 EST 2009

Hello Fellow Newmaners!

Just to go along with this email I would like to mention that Parents Night
Out is on Friday the 13th and not the wonderful day of love or Single
Awareness Day!  Also, there are already 45 children signed up to join us in
this amazing day of glorified babysitting!  It is of vital importance that
we have a sufficient amount of Newman members helping to accomadate this
many children!  Please send myself or Stephanie an email if you are
available to help!

Remember, this is a service opportunity and we need everyone that can help!

Thank you so much!
Ann