[Newman-l] Fwd: CSO: Vatican II - Lumen Gentium

cl195907 at ohio.edu cl195907 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 23 11:11:39 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure how many of you are also on CSO's email list, but I thought I'd
send this along.  They'll be focusing on the documents of Vatican II this
quarter, which, apart from being just a little bit central to Catholicism, are
also really interesting.  Lumen Gentium is most well known with regards to
changes to the Mass itself, but covers much more than that as well.  If you have
the time, its probably definitely worth going--I'd be there for sure if I could.

Peace,
Courtney

----- Forwarded message from CatholicStudentOutreach
<catholicstudentoutreach at gmail.com> -----