[MWERA] [External] Call for Proposals Date Extended

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Thu Apr 25 12:28:52 EDT 2024

Use caution with links and attachments.
Hello MWERA members and friends

This message was sent from the mweraconference email address also but I heard from some people that they didn't get the notice. So that's why I'm sending it from my own email also.

We have good news! The 2024 MWERA Call for Proposals is being extended until May 15th. Our members are looking forward to hearing about your new and ongoing research so please submit a proposal and share the Call for Proposals with your colleagues, graduate students and other professional organizations. Remember also that if you have not yet tried to use the All Academic system, you will need to create a new account for the 2024 conference. You will not be able to access your previous account.

As a reminder, the 2024 conference will be held October 16-18, 2024 at the Graduate Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Rick Breault
2024 Program Chair