[MWERA] MWERA Conference 2021

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Fri Feb 12 17:20:36 EST 2021

*Mid-Western Educational Research Association Conference 2021*

*                          October 13-15*

*The Graduate Hotels, Cincinnati, Ohio*

[image: image.png]

*                The Power of Educational Research: Impacting Change*

How can we share educational research and impact change? How can we use
educational research to inform, persuade, and develop knowledge in our
fields of study?

How might we more effectively engage in and utilize educational research
that addresses issues in education?

How can we use educational research to nourish our minds and facilitate
learning?

*Come to the MWERA conference in Cincinnati to explore these issues and
more!*

*We look forward to being together to share research, meet new colleagues,
and enjoy the city of Cincinnati!*

To find more information about the conference and how to submit a proposal
or volunteer, visit mwera.org.

** Proposals are due May 15, 2021.*

Teresa Young, Ed.D.
Program Chair