[MWERA] MWERA 2021!

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Mon Apr 19 16:32:20 EDT 2021

"The way we gather matters. Gatherings consume our days and help determine the kind of world we live in, in both our intimate and public realms. Gathering - the conscious bringing together of people for a reason - shapes the way we think, feel, and make sense of the world."   - Priya Parker from The Art of Gathering

We cannot wait to gather safely with all of you in October! Proposals are due in less than four weeks - on May 15th. Be sure to put "writing your MWERA proposal" on your to-do list! Also, remind your colleagues to submit their proposals as soon as possible.

Best,

Dr. Delane A. Bender-Slack
Professor
MWERA President