[MWERA] MWERA Conference 2020

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Mon Mar 2 12:20:31 EST 2020

Good afternoon!

The Annual Meeting of the Mid-Western Educational Research Association
(MWERA) will be held at the Kingsgate Conference Center soon to be Graduate
Hotels in Cincinnati, Ohio, from October 21-23, 2020.  I am attaching the
Conference Theme and the Call for Proposals for your information, to
hopefully encourage you to submit a proposal, and to distribute it to
your colleagues and students. Proposals are due before May 15, 2020, via
the Annual Meeting All-Academic website. You can obtain more information at
mwera.org. Please feel free to contact me with additional questions.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference in October.

Thanks,
Teresa

Teresa Young, Ed.D.

MWERA Vice President