[MWERA] MWERA 2020- Save the Dates!

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Mon Aug 31 16:54:36 EDT 2020

As you know, the 2020 MWERA conference was postponed due to Covid-19. Our 2020 conference would have been held in Cincinnati, Ohio from October 21st-23rd. To stay connected and gather together (albeit virtually), we will be offering one session each of the three days (Wednesday through Friday) during the original October conference dates.

We have chosen topics that will be valuable and relevant. Stay tuned during September for details about the free three sessions (titles, times, links). We would love to have you join us. Save the Dates!

Best,
Laney Bender-Slack
President, MWERA

Dr. Delane A. Bender-Slack