[MWERA] IMPORTANT: Room Change!

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Fri Oct 11 17:06:52 EDT 2019

Good evening,

We are less than one week away from the MWERA Annual Meeting!  Yay!  On
that note, we wanted to share one minor room change.  All events in Mt.
Washington have been moved to Salon C.  The All-Academic Online Schedule
has been updated.  We will also update the Print Schedule available on the
website shortly.  As a reminder, we no longer print the schedule so if you
would like a copy of the Print Schedule you should bring your own copy.
Please let us know if you have any questions.  We apologize for the room
change inconvenience.

See you in Cincinnati next week!

--

Nicole V. Williams, Ph.D.