[MWERA] Proposal Reviewers Needed!!!!!

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Wed May 31 11:35:18 EDT 2017

Dear MWERA members,

MWERA needs a few good reviewers!!

Please consider volunteering to review proposal submissions for the 2017
conference. Reviews are starting now and will continue through the month of
June with a deadline of June 23, 2017

ALL divisions could use a few more reviewers, but the following divisions
have a particularly strong need for help:
Division B: Curriculum & Instruction
Division D: Measurement & Research Methodology
Division E: Counseling & Human Development
Division I: Education in the Professions
Division J: Post-secondary Education

The more volunteers we have, the lighter the load, so please sign up to
serve in this this important conference team role! Reviewers need NOT be
members of MWERA, so please forward to your colleagues and qualified,
advanced grad students for whom this would be a great service or learning
experience.

Attached are instructions on how to create your account and sign up to
volunteer in All-Academic (URL:
https://admin.allacademic.com/one/mwera/mwera17/). After you sign up, the
Chair of the division will be in touch with you.

Thank you so much for your continued support of MWERA!

Best,
Tracey Stuckey-Mickell

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dr. Tracey A. Stuckey-Mickell*

*MWERA VP & 2017 Program Chairhttp://www.mwera.org/program-information.html
<http://www.mwera.org/program-information.html> *