[MWERA] MWERA 2015 Conference -- Preregistration ends 9/21

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Thu Sep 3 12:45:46 EDT 2015

Dear MWERA Colleague,

The MWERA 2015 Program Committee chaired by Vice President Aimin Wang is
putting the final touches on the program, which should be available at our
mwera.org website soon. The conference begins October 21, which is less
than 7 weeks away.

I'm writing to remind everyone who plans to attend the conference this year
that our conference preregistration period ends September 21. After that,
the registration increases by $25 to its full price. You can preregister at
mwera.org using our secure Online Store (or you can download and mail the
form on the annual meeting page,
http://www.mwera.org/program-information.html). Be sure to pay for both
membership and the conference if you are participating in the program, but
members always get better conference registration rates---even if you join
now.

Also, our block of rooms at the Hilton Orrington is only guaranteed through
September 18, so please book your room soon. Last year we ran out of rooms
in our conference block for most nights, so you may want to book your room
before the 18th.

Finally, whether you plan to attend the conference or not, you can always
renew your annual MWERA membership using our online store or the form at
our website (http://www.mwera.org/membership.html).

We look forward to seeing you at the Hotel Orrington in Evanston in October.

~~~Gordon Brooks, Executive Director

MWERA (www.mwera.org)
c/o Gordon Brooks, Executive Director
PO Box 702, Athens, OH 45701