[MWERA] MWERA 2015 Proposal deadline is just 6 days away (May 18)

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue May 12 19:54:20 EDT 2015

Dear MWERA Colleague,

Please accept this friendly reminder that there is just under a week
remaining before proposals are due for the MWERA 2015 Conference. Proposals
are due by Monday, May 18, 2015. The Call for Proposals and the link for
the All-Academic proposal submission system are available at the
www.mwera.org website.

Also, the Online Store at www.mwera.org has been updated with the new
membership and conference registration rates. You can renew your membership
and register for the conference using a credit card at the secure Online
Store. There is also a form available at our www.mwera.org website if you
want to pay by check (we can only accept credit cards online).