[MWERA] MWERA 2015 Call for Proposals

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Sun Mar 15 13:18:49 EDT 2015

Dear MWERA Colleague,

We are excited to announce that the Call for Proposals for the MWERA 2015 Conference is now available at the www.mwera.org<http://www.mwera.org> website. Proposals are due by Monday, May 18, 2015. The conference will be held in Evanston, Illinois, from October 21-24, 2015.

More information about the MWERA 2015 Conference (e.g., a link to the proposal submission system) as well as current information about MWERA (e.g., renewing your membership) and the Mid-Western Educational Researcher journal (e.g., recent issues) can be found at the www.mwera.org<http://www.mwera.org> website.

We look forward to seeing you at the Hilton Orrington in Evanston in October!

~~~Aimin Wang
MWERA 2015 Program Chair