[MWERA] Fwd: LAST MINUTE REMINDER 2014 MWERA SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1!

MWERA List mwera at listserv.ohio.edu
Fri May 30 11:20:19 EDT 2014

We apologize if you receive this twice...  We just want to make sure
everyone gets the reminder.

From: Timothy Mark Beasley
Date: Fri, May 30, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Subject: LAST MINUTE REMINDER 2014 MWERA SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1!

  LAST MINUTE REMINDER 2014 MWERA SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1!

 This to remind you that the Mid-Western Educational Research Association
(MWERA) deadline for submissions is June 1, 2014.

We would like to remind you that you can submit “Research in Progress”
proposals!

This mechanism allows you to propose a nascent project for which you do not
have finalized data or analyses.

Also, PLEASE consider signing up as a Reviewer as well as a Submitter!

http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/mwera/mwera14/

The conference will be held at the Hilton Orrington in Evanston, IL from
November 12 to 15, 2014. You will need to create an account at the All
Academic site to submit. The Call for Proposals and more information are
available at the All Academic Submission site and at the MWERA website (
www.mwera.org).

 T. Mark Beasley

2014 MWERA Program Chair