[Mathregionals] Information Request 3/15/20

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 15 16:20:52 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I need some information from you ASAP, as I must compile some data for the university and for our own departmental activities.

  *   Please send the requested information as a response to this email.  Please do not use "reply all". (I'm not using Bcc because that causes problems with the listserv)
  *   RHE faculty should be contacted by their deans about work plans.  What I am interested in from you all is whether you have any technological needs that we may be able to help with.

  1.  Name

  1.  Are you able to fulfill your work responsibilities off-campus?  Yes/No

  1.  If "No", what duties might require you to be on campus?  How often would you need to be on campus?

  1.  What technological support do you require from the department in order to implement your pedagogical plans for the semester?

  1.  Do you have any spare equipment (laptop, webcam, etc.) that other faculty members might be able to use?

The dean has asked us to document work plans by Tuesday morning, so I need data as fast as you can get it to me.

Best,

Todd