[Mathregionals] Updates

Savin, Tatiana savin at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 12 22:11:55 EDT 2020

Dear Todd,

I am wondering if the department can help those of us, who do not have experience/equipment by turning one/two rooms into recording studios. I mean, is it possible to set up a camera in such a way that a relatively big piece of chalkboard is shown while still being able to record the voice of the lecturer?
If yes, then a staff member could coordinate the process by registering people for 2 hour slots a day or something.
That way, we will have some lectures recorded during the spring break extension.
- Just an idea.

Best,

Tanya