[Mathregionals] Volunteer needed

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 11:02:57 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I know that our response to this situation will involve a spectrum of practices.

I could use someone to help construct a collection of resources and strategies that instructors can use.    This can be housed in the Department of Mathematics Blackboard Organization.

Expectations would be:

  1.  Give me someone to whom I can forward information as it comes in (I am getting spammed with things from across the university, some of which may be helpful)n
  2.  Be pro-active in gathering resources and links from the web on managing this sort of emergency transition for mathematics courses.
  3.  Organize the material and put it in the blackboard folder

Someone want to take this?  It's a straightforward job, but you'd need to be good at googling.   Let me know.  There will also be other service opportunities...

Best,

Todd