[Mathregionals] Information on Expertise

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 23:31:41 EDT 2020

Hi all,

The university/college is trying to gather information on who has what sort of expertise when it comes to distance learning.

I have a sense of who has taught what for us, but I do not have a good sense of who has expertise with which particular pieces of software.

It would be helpful to me if you respond to this email with the following information by Thursday, 5PM.

Name:

Expertise and Possible Support:

(E.g.:  None at all, or  basic knowledge of Blackboard, or  ALEKS Guru, or can generate content using Zoom, or has used Skype for Advising, or “Capable of fully designing an on-line course”)

Relevant Teaching Experience:

For you RHE people, your deans may also request such information.

Please respond even if you have no expertise, so I can know who may still be unaware of the situation.

I’ll have some more requests for information tomorrow.

Best,

Todd

Sent from my iPad