[Mathregionals] FW: One OHIO Instructional Efficiency Implementation Plan

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 24 16:51:08 EDT 2020

Hi all,

My understanding is that over the next couple of weeks, RHE faculty members should be receiving letters concerning their "academic homes" for next semester.

The attached document was distributed today and documents the implementation plan and timeline for getting scheduling done.  I'm passing it along so folks will know what the broad outline looks like, although specifics will need to be worked out in the department over the next year or two.

It feels like where in week aleph_3 of the semester, but we're almost done.  Thank you to everyone for working above and beyond the call of duty this semester to help meet the needs of our students.

Best,

Todd