[Mathregionals] Faculty Meeting: October

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 2 16:10:57 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We're going to have Dean Plassman attend a faculty meeting in October, and my intent is to have the infrastructure in place for RHE faculty to attend remotely (or in person!) if desired.
I'm working with his office to figure out a reasonable schedule, but I thought that might be a good occasion to let people interact with each other.   As soon as I get a date, I'll let everyone know but he said he should have more availability in October as he's in high demand right now.

I'm still not sure of the best setup.  The people remotely attending the meeting I held in Lancaster last Spring had a difficult time participating.  It will be an experiment I'm sure...

Best,

Todd