[Mathregionals] On-line poll incompetence.

Diao, Zijian diao at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 28 11:20:15 EDT 2019

If we are thinking about Fridays, the following two probably are not good options.  I am fine with the rest.

Friday, April 5:  MAA Ohio Section Spring Meeting, which many of us are attending.
Friday, May 3:  Friday of the Finals Week.  Convocation Day for regional campuses.

Zijian Diao, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Eastern Campus, Ohio University
(O)740-699-2351