[Mathregionals] Spring Meeting

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 25 14:31:51 EDT 2019

Hello all,

I wanted to try to get us together this Spring for a chance to discuss some of the issues that are likely to arise with the move to "One Ohio University".  My thought was to arrange to have it in Lancaster rather than Athens just so I have a chance to get out and visit; I realize the difficulties with Eastern and Southern folks making it in person because of the commute.
We can work out remote access where needed.

My understanding is that Fridays are generally the best chance for us to meet, so I will be sending around an online poll checking on availability.  I've been out with the flu for the past week, and unable to use my shoulder for the two previous weeks because I'm old, so I'm trying to dig out of an email hole today --- if I don't get the poll out to you today, it should come tomorrow.

Also, I'd be happy to collect potential agenda items if you've got suggestions.

Thanks!

Todd