[Mathregionals] policy on assignment of evaluation weights

Mohlenkamp, Martin mohlenka at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 8 09:43:11 EST 2019

Hello,

Phase 1 of our current evaluation policy deals with the assignments of
weights and needs revision. This is a maintenance revision, without
substantive changes.

A proposed new policy has gone through the advisory board without
dissent. I am now sending it to you to initiate the formal two-week
comment period. By our policy on policies, the clock moves at half speed
during Spring break, so this period will end Wednesday 27 March. You
have the right to call for a faculty meeting to discuss this proposal;
let me know if you desire to do so.

Although they are not part of our current policy process, I am also
sending this message to regional faculty for comment.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin J. Mohlenkamp