[Mathregionals] Spring Plans

Guerriero, Franco guerrief at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 5 12:16:28 EST 2019

Todd,

Thank you for being proactive. I look forward to good discussion.

Also, I was also under the impression that OU was going to hire a consultant for the implementation. I haven't heard anything else about it in some time. Has anybody heard anything?

Cheers,
Franco

[Ohio University]
Lancaster | Pickerington
Franco Guerriero, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Mathematics
Herrold Hall 109 * 1570 Granville Pike * Lancaster OH 43130 * T: 740.681.3713 * F: 740.681.3757 mailto: guerrief at ohio.edu<mailto:mailto:%20guerrief at ohio.edu> * http://www.ohio.edu/lancaster * www.ohio.edu/pickerington
http://www.twitter.com/ohiou_lancaster * www.facebook.com/OULancaster
The best student-centered learning experience in America