[Mathregionals] 7 year review

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 10 15:28:23 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We are going to arrange a Zoom meeting to give our regional faculty a chance to meet with our reviewers.  This is most likely going to be the afternoon of Thursday, April 19th; I'm not sure of the exact time.

Our external reviewer is Don White, Chair of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Toledo.

Our three internal reviewers are:

Trevor Roycroft - Information and Telecommunication Systems
Fuh-Cheng Jeng - Communication Sciences & Disorders
Bill Reader - Journalism

I'll let you the exact time as soon as I can, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Best,

Todd