[Mathregionals] Undergraduate Chair for 2017-18

Eisworth, Todd eisworth at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 5 15:01:26 EDT 2017

Hi all,

As many of you know already, Bob Klein has accepted an appointment as interim Associate Dean at our Lancaster campus for the next year.

We're still working through all of the implications at the department level, but I did want to let people know that Todd Young will be stepping up to serve as Undergraduate Chair for 2017-18.

Also,  advising questions should be routed to Todd Y. or Todd E. for the time being.

I will update folks as we figure out more pieces of the service puzzle.

Please join me in congratulating Bob. I think he will do a fantastic job for OU-L during the upcoming year.

Best,

Todd

E. Todd Eisworth
Associate Professor and Chair