[Mathregionals] Fwd: message for MAA liaisons

Giorgi Shonia shonia at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 24 11:33:24 EST 2017

Good day everyone. Here again is MAA/Ohio call for Focus submissions. Some
faculty will be getting this in duplication, my apologies. There has been
some test and trial with new RHE math listserver.

=======================================

Dear MAA Liaison,

We would like to include information from your campus in the Spring 2017
issue of the Ohio Focus. Would you or another representative please send
items about personnel, programs or activities to share?  Articles should be
submitted to David Stuckey at dstuckey at defiance.edu by January 28th.

Also the upcoming Annual Meeting will be at Sinclair Community College in
Dayton, Ohio on March 31 and April 1. Mark it on your calendar and
encourage your students to attend.

Thank you for helping with this and for promoting MAA.

David Stuckey
Ohio Focus editor