[Mathregionals] CC+ Grade Verification

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:45:44 EST 2017

All:
You may have students who are College Credit Plus (CC+) students (HS students taking college classes) who require a midterm grade verification. They will likely present you with the attached form (also linked below) or a similar form. Please do your best to complete the form as they must have this to keep their eligibility to participate in their HS’s sports teams or other events.
If you have any questions, please let me know or contact our Dual Enrollment Programs Director in Admissions (Rob Callahan).
Thank you,
Bob.

https://www.ohio.edu/dualenrollment/collegecreditplus/educators/Student-Athletes.cfm

Bob Klein, PhD
http://about.me/kleinbob
Associate Professor & Undergraduate Chair, Department of Mathematics, Ohio University
kleinr at ohio.edu

Office Address: 315-D Morton Hall
Mailing Address:
Ohio University, 321 Morton Hall