[Latino Student Union OU] OU student intern project

Michelle michelleadairs at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 14:40:23 EDT 2014

Hi, my name is Michelle. I am an OU student interning for anOU alumni at a specialty advertising company.  We are gathering some market information based off ofdifferent OU student groups.  I washoping that I could get 5 minutes of your time by having you answer a fewquestions.  Please email yourresponses back to ms945203 at ohio.edu.  Thank you so much for your time, it isgreatly appreciated.

Does your student organization useapparel with an imprint or logo on it?
Does your student organization usepromotional merchandise, such as pens, totes, tumblers, or water bottles withan imprint or logo on it?
If yes, what kind of promotionalapparel or merchandise has your organization ordered in the past?
Who is responsible for choosingyour vendor?
What imprint or logo did yourorganization use?
What events or promotions did yourorganization use the items for?
Which vendor did your organizationorder through this past school year?
How long has your organization orderedthrough them?
How did your organization becomeaware of their services?
Why did your organization choosethem?
What is your biggest complaint withyour current vendor?
What is the number one reason yourorganization has not switched vendors?