[Latino Student Union OU] Marketing Plan Survey for Ohio University Student Organizations

St. Clair, Michelle ms945203 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 31 15:22:33 EDT 2014

Greetings Fellow Bobcats,

I am an Ohio University student interning for an Ohio University alumni at Promotions by Design, which is a promotional products distributor.  The business is currently applying for a license to sell Ohio University apparel and merchandise. As a part of my internship, I am conducting a feasibility study to determine whether pursuing Ohio University student organizations is a viable option for the business. With your input, I am hoping to gain a better understanding of what you, as members of a student organization, are looking for when choosing a supplier for your promotional products and merchandise.

Please fill out the survey that is available in the link below.  This link will send you straight to the 17 questions on survey monkey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/92HRWRX

I will be grateful for your contribution.

Promotions by Design is located at 134 North Columbus Street Lancaster, Ohio 43130.  You can contact them by phone at 740-687-5929 or email at schoolcolors at promotionsbydesign.biz<mailto:schoolcolors at promotionsbydesign.biz>.

Thank you,

Michelle St. Clair

ms945203 at ohio.edu