[Latino Student Union OU] Minutes! IMPORTANT!

Anderson, Ashley aa107609 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 10 19:55:23 EST 2014

Check info below for your jobs and remember that NOMINATIONS ARE NEXT WEEK!

**if anyone will be in Athens Easter Weekend please let us know**

Dues are due this semester. $5 due asap

Week of :

                                    LSU MEETING SCHEDULE!!

2/17

NOMINATIONS , Jolana Have facebook event set up for loteria, If we want shirts before spring break we need a design by THIS FRIDAY

2/24

ELECTIONS, Natalie have flyer ready , Ivan call about advertising on Baker screens

3/3

Spring break

3/10

Flyers printed by 10th, Hang flyer, Shop for Prizes  (International Women's Day)

3/17

Order Pizza early on the 20th, decide how many and what flavors

3/24

tba

3/31

tba

4/7

tba

4/14

International Week, need 2 volunteers for each event

Idea for facebook blurb:

Come join the Latino Student Union for Loteria (aka Mexican Bingo). Winners will enter raffle to receive prizes such as  A CHIPOTLE GIFTCARD, A PIÑATA, and more!!

Event is FREE for all students and includes free Pizza and Pop!

Thursday March 20th @ 7 p.m. in Baker 241 (Multipurpose Room)

Ashley Anderson
Ohio University | Spanish and International Studies: Latin America
The eNEWS | Editor
aa107609 at ohio.edu | (419) 577-9480