[Latino Student Union OU] Part Time Job Offer

M Touch Solution info at mtouchsolution.com
Wed Aug 13 14:25:22 EDT 2014

We've found your Resume on Job data base . Currently we have a position available, this job is about Recieiving
Calls Data entry and payment processing We do not discriminate in practices employment on the basis of an individual's race,national ethnic origin,
age sexual orientation,veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in
federal or state regulations.

JOB POSITION: Operations Assistant (home-sourced)
usd 250/week | PART-TIME | FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE

Requirements:
Qualified applicants should have the following:
 - Proper Identification proving eligibility To work in the US;
 - Basic Computer and Internet skills;
 - Willingness and ability To learn new task quickly;
 - Attentive to details, dependable, strong work ethic, deadline oriented
 - Willing To submit To a Background Check, when needed

Duties Charge:
- Process payments from customers;
- Check and verify transactions to ensure consistency and accuracy of
accounting documents;
- May assist in the training and guiding of staff.

APPLY:
To apply please send your Resume: info at mtouchsolution.com
Have a nice day,
M-Touch Solution Recruiting Team